In an ongoing commitment to your health and safety, we have acquired all the appropriate PPE and implemented the necessary infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to monitor the activities of these agencies in order to keep up to date on new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next dental appointment. The following modifications were made for your and our staffs protection:
- Upon Arrival, please enter office, hand sanitize, enter receptionist area for wrist temperature check, Pulse/Oxygen check and Covid-19 Screening questionnaire.
- We ask that you (and any party accompanying you) please wear a mask to your appointment. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We have installed an Extraoral Dental Suction System with ultraviolet light to inactivate any viruses and large HEPA filtration units which will remove virus particles from the air. A plexiglass partition has also been added at the receptionist's station.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Masks are worn at all times until patient is seated
- Anyone who enters the building, including staff, have their temperature taken
- Preprocedural mouth rinses to reduce bacteria
- High-efficiency air filtration units run in the office – PAX2000
- PAPR system and enhanced PPE
- New technology has been incorporated into every day practice
Thank you for being our patient and for your cooperation with the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to attending to your dental needs. We'll be happy to answer any questions to alleviate any concerns you may have.
Please note that there is a $20 fee for the rising costs of PPE. Depending on the insurance company and individual’s insurance plan, this may or may not (patient’s responsibility) be a covered service.
PAPR System - (3M)
"Why Choose a PAPR?"
Respiratory protection systems can offer comfortable, integrated protection against multiple hazards helping to provide respiratory, head, face, eye and hearing protection.
PAX2000 Extraoral Dental Suction System Removes Droplets and Aerosol Particles created during dental treatment. System filters blood, viruses, germs, fluids, and dust that would otherwise contaminate the operatory, clothes, and body. 2 layer HEPA + Activated Carbon filters, medical grade UV light and 5000V plasma disinfection.